World Congress Best Paper and Poster Prizes
Best Paper Prizes are awarded by the local organizing/scientific committee to five presenting authors of free papers/posters during the ISPO World Congress:
- Advancing Clinical Treatment: greatest contribution to advancing the clinical management of clients.
- Advancing Technology: greatest contribution to advancing technical capabilities in prosthetics and orthotics
- Advancing Psychosocial Science: the greatest contribution to advancing our understanding of the psychosocial aspects of client care.
- Advancing Education: greatest contribution to advancing prosthetics and orthotics education.
- Best Poster: paper presented in poster format that makes the most substantial contribution to advancing knowledge in prosthetics and orthotics
The 2017 Best Paper and Poster Prizes were awarded to:
- Advancing Clinical Treatment: Jennifer Lucarevic – The contribution of vestibular sensory integration to mobility in unilateral lower limb amputees
- Advancing Technology: Jinghua Tang – Method to assess biomechanical coupling at trans-femoral residuum/socket interface
- Advancing Psychosocial Science: not awarded
- Advancing Education: Nicky Seymour – Wheelchair Service Provision Education for Rehabilitation Professionals: Current Situation, Facilitators and Barriers & Future Directions
- Best Poster: Munjed Al Muderis – The Use of Osseointegrated Titanium Implants to Treat Trans Tibial Amputees