The Category I Sub-Committee is responsible for:
- Arranging and facilitating consultations and evaluations of courses and pathways that seek ISPO Category I recognition.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations to the Standards/Guidelines Sub-Committee in regards to the update of the ISPO/WHO Guidelines and Information Packages.
- Communicating and reporting regularly to the Core Education Committee and EC Chair.
- Elaine Figgins, UK (Chair)
- Anthony Francis, Australia (Assistant Chair)
- Shin Sasaki, Japan (Member)
- Fred Holtkamp (Netherlands)
- Aaron Leung, Hong Kong (Member)
- Nerrolyn Ramstrand, Sweden (Member)
- Jacques Swanepoel (Member)