The Category I Sub-Committee is responsible for:
- Arranging and facilitating consultations and evaluations of courses and pathways that seek ISPO Category I recognition.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations to the Standards/Guidelines Sub-Committee in regards to the update of the ISPO/WHO Guidelines and Information Packages.
- Communicating and reporting regularly to the Core Education Committee and EC Chair.
- Bryan Malas, USA (Chair)
- Anthony Francis, Australia (Co-Chair)
- Dan Blocka, Canada (Member)
- Elaine Figgins, UK (Member)
- Fred Holtkamp (Netherlands)
- Aaron Leung, Hong Kong (Member)
- Marlo Ortiz, Mexico (Member)
- Jacques Swanepoel (Member)
- Mitsuhiko Uchida, Japan (Member)