The Category II Sub-Committee is responsible for:
- Arranging and facilitating consultations and evaluations of courses (including single discipline courses) and pathways that seek ISPO Category II recognition.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations to the Standards/Guidelines Sub-Committee in regards to the update of the ISPO/WHO Guidelines and Information Packages.
- Communicating and reporting regularly to the Core Education Committee and EC Chair.
- Sisary Kheng, Cambodia (Chair)
- Claude Tardif, Switzerland (Co-Chair)
- Desire Providence Ngendahayo, Rwanda (Member)
- Bakht Sarwar, Pakistan (Member)
- Monica Castañeda, El Salvador (Member)
- Chathuranga Munasinghe, Sri Lanka (Member)