The ISPO Education Committee is responsible for all matters of ISPO relating to Education. It has a continuing responsibility to review the educational policy of the Society and to make recommendations to the Executive Board; and to oversee the educational activities of the Society as directed by the Executive Board.
The work of the Education Committee is undertaken by various sub-committees:
- Category I Sub-Committee
- Category II Sub-Committee
- E-Learning Sub-Committee
- Standards & Guidelines Sub-Committee
- Continuous Professional Education Working Group
- Bryan Malas, USA (Chair)
- Dan Blocka, Canada (Co-Chair)
- Rowan English, Australia (Member)
- Carson Harte, UK (Member)
- Sisary Kheng, Cambodia (Member)
- Achille Otou Essono, Cameroon (Member)
- Wes Pryor, Australia (Member)
Learn more about the role and responsibilities of the Education Committee.