Together, we unite the world in one global voice for amputees.
IC2A is an international alliance that shares experiences, knowledge and best practice to inspire improvement in the quality of life of amputees and individuals born with limb deficiency.
IC2A was founded in 2015 by seven founding member country Amputee Associations and is registered as a non-profit organisation in Belgium. Our ambition is to have country members from all world regions.
Our Vision is to inspire improvement in the quality of life of amputees and individuals born with limb deficiency.
Our Mission is to help national amputee associations to share knowledge and best-practices at the international level.
Our Aims are to share experiences, knowledge and best practice about amputee health and wellbeing.
Our Objectives are to
- amplify the voice of our members
- provide peer inspiration, support & counselling
- endorse best practice high quality and timely amputee rehabilitation services
- advocate for best quality of prosthetic socket fit
- promote freedom of choice of components and service providers
- ensure that limbs for sports is part of rehabilitation
- campaign for the financing of appropriate limbs and rehabilitation
Please visit our website for more information http://ic2a.eu/
IC2A President, Nils-Odd Tønnevold, and ISPO International Immediate Past President, Bengt Söderberg, sign the MoU betwenn IC2A and ISPO at the ISPO 2015 World Congress.