See below a list of key messages that you can use as part of your communication activities as you take part in the #ISPOWER campaign:
- #ISPOWER is about “Driving access to affordable, appropriate Prosthetic & Orthotic (P&O) and Assistive Health Technology (AHT) services
- Increased allocation of resources to P&O and Assistive Health Technology (AHT) services will ultimately benefit the economy with users becoming productive members of society.
- Increased access to P&O and Assistive Health Technology (AHT) services will allow people with disabilities to pursue in education and employment and hence become productive members of society.
- With appropriate AHT, people with disabilities can pursue their educational and professional ambitions
- P&O care is not only about providing a device; it is a full service provision
- Following a multidisciplinary approach is key to improved quality care of P&O users.
- Accessible P&O and assistive health technology services are the key to transform the lives of persons with disabilities