Membership to ISPO International is open to all individuals, associations, organizations, and institutions with a bona fide interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects who support the Mission and Goals of ISPO.
ISPO Membership Benefits
- Receive a free subscription to Prosthetics and Orthotics International (POI), one of the leading international scientific publications in the field of prosthetics and orthotics
- Benefit from reduced registration fees at ISPO events: ISPO World Congress, national congresses, workshops, seminars and other professional activities
- Receive ISPO’s monthly eUpdates and gain access to ISPO members-only online services
- Join a worldwide network of professionals with the same patient-centric approach to care and dedication to excellence and enjoy exposure to the highest level of expertise and latest developments in the field
- Become eligible to serve on ISPO committees and taskforces
- Receive a membership certificate, reflecting your commitment to global exchange of knowledge and participation in the leading worldwide prosthetics and orthotics network.
About ISPO Member Societies
ISPO is structured in Member Societies, which are formed on a national or regional basis by a minimum of five individual ISPO members.
ISPO accepts direct membership from individuals in countries where no Member Society exists.
At the end of 2012, ISPO counted 53 Member Societies and a total of over 3,300 members.
Find out whether there is a Member Society in your country.