To improve the quality of life for persons who may benefit from prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive technology by:
- Promoting multidisciplinary practice;
- Facilitating professional education to provide quality care;
- Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
- Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology;
- Fostering international collaboration and consensus;
- Facilitating knowledge exchange.
A world where all persons have equal opportunity for full participation in society.