This specialized course on Spinal Orthotics for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment based on Sobernheim functional brace classification is provided to practicing P&O professionals who are interested in this advanced spinal bracing system. The course consists of the following:
- A Five week online theoretical overview with an evaluation at the end of this section
- Five days of on-site practical training
- A three month online follow up and support with Clinical Case Presentation.
For the online training, the participants will be enrolled on the Human Study internet platform/virtual classroom to receive the specific theoretical content.
During the five-day on-site training, participants will work hands-on with real cases of AIS. The training is conducted at SSPO – Mahidol University , Thailand.
The online follow up period includes online support for cases that are treated by the participants over three months after completion of the practical training. It includes up to three case presentations by each participant with attendance of other participants and the trainer team in the virtual classroom.Submission of at least one Case Presentation per candidate is mandatory to receive the Human Study Certificate for this course.
This course is designed for practicing P&O professionals who want to improve their skills by learning the Cheneau-based Sobernheim Functional Bracing method for scoliosis treatment.
Application deadline : 20 February
- At least 2 years experience in scoliosis treatment
- Good English proficiency: ability to read, write and understand English
26. February – 30. March : online-based studies and preparations
02. – 06. April : onsite hands-on clinical workshop (at SSPO Bangkok)
09. April – 29. June : online-based follow up for case presentation review and clinical support
Event page : www.human-study.org/
Video : https://youtu.be/A-FWLwjA5k8
Contact : email@example.com