The ISPO World Congress in Hyderabad marks the end of the 2010-2013 Triennium. The newly elected ISPO Executive Board 2013 -2015 officially took office during the ISPO World Assembly held as part of the ISPO World Congress.
The Executive Board is now composed of:
- Bengt Soderberg (Sweden) – President
- Rajiv S. Hanspal (United Kingdom) – President Elect
- Jan H.B Geertzen (the Netherlands) – Immediate Past President
- Friedbert Kohler (Australia) – Secretary
- Niels-Odd Tonnevold (Sweden) – Treasurer
- Takaaki Chin (Japan) – Member
- Laura Burgess (United Kingdom)- Member
- Carson Harte (United Kingdom) – Member
- Rosie Jovane C (Panama/United States) – Member
- Man-Sang Wong (Hong Kong) – Member
- Harmen Van der Linde (the Netherlands) – Member
A meeting between the former and the new Executive Board took place shortly after the World Assembly to ensure a smooth transition and a continuation of the ISPO activities.
The Executive Board will drive the Society over the next two years, in the lead up to the next ISPO World Congress which is scheduled on 22-25 June 2015 in Lyon, France (www.ispo2015.org).
ISPO would like to thank all members of the Executive Board 2010-2013 for their significant contribution to the Society over the last years.