The Standards/Guidelines Sub-Committee is responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating the Category I and II Information Packages and documents related to the application and recognition process, in coordination with the Category I and II Sub-Committees.
- Reviewing and updating the ISPO/WHO Guidelines for training of personnel for prosthetics and orthotic services (and subsequent consultation with the WHO).
- Establishing new guidelines as directed by the Education Committee and/or Executive Board (such as Wheelchair Guidelines coming via WHO or Orthopaedic Shoe Technology).
- Establishing a timeline to determine the frequency of document/guideline review.
- Communicating and reporting regularly to the Core Education Committee and EC Chair.
- Carson Harte, UK (Chair)
- Helen Cochrane, Canada (Member)
- Ritu Ghosh, India (Member)
- Lina Magnusson, Sweden (Member)
- Rune Nilsen, Norway (Member)
- Sirirat Seng-Iad, Thailand (Member)