ISPO Short Courses
Through Short Courses, ISPO provides teaching and training to professionals in the field of prosthetics and orthotics as well as related areas, with a special focus on emerging and developing countries.
Short Courses provide an opportunity for ISPO members, and professionals in general, to keep abreast of current issues and professional standards for the care of people with physical disabilities.
Short Courses can be organized at the initiative of ISPO Member Societies, ISPO accredited schools/institutions and NGOs in official partnership with ISPO.
ISPO Short Courses are currently delivered on the following topics:
· Lower Limb Amputation (example of program)
· Neuropathic Disabilities (example of program)
· Orthotic Management of Cerebral Palsy (example of program)
· Management of Stroke (example of program)
· Management of Poliomyelitis
· Management of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS) (example of program)
· Management of Club Feet