Are you interested in pushing the field of Rehabilitation Technologies forward by exchanging your ideas and sharing your experiences with engineers, clinical researchers and clinicians from all around the world?
If so, we would like to invite you to join us in making the RehabWeek 2019 an inspiring, innovative and successful event.
For the fourth time (previously in Zürich 2011, Valencia 2015 and London 2017), we are combining four reputable international conferences in the field of rehabilitation technology for RehabWeek 2019. The event takes place in Toronto, Canada, from June 24th-28th and will consist of the following conferences:
• International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
• International Consortium on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
• International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
• American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
• Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
• International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO Canada)
Save the date for this exciting opportunity to see world class speakers and learn about what is on the leading edge of assistive technology!
Please note that all ISPO members (regardless of country) will receive discounted registration.
More information: https://www.rehabweek.org/
Register for RehabWeek 2019 on https://www.rehabweek.org/registration/ (early bird rate until 15 April).
Please note that ISPO Members will need to create a password and choose ISPO as the association they are affiliated with. Members will need to enter their ISPO member ID in the space provided and click validate to access the registration details page. Members are asked to indicate which of the six conferences they mainly intend to attend, but they can attend any of the conferences.