Join ISPO’s community in 2019
Thursday 18 October 2018
2018 is coming to an end and it is thus time to think about renewing your membership, or becoming a new member of ISPO. These are the three reasons why you should join ISPO.
An international community of professionals, educators and researchers
ISPO members have immediate access to the worldwide ISPO community network, they enjoy exposure to the highest level of international expertise and keep abreast of latest developments in the field. As a member, you can contribute to ISPO’s Mission by supporting ISPO’s various training activities in developing and developed countries and benefit from or promote quality training thanks to tailored courses, workshops and conferences. Our members also contribute to advancing research, clinical practice and technical developments by participating in debates and congresses organized around the globe.
Plenty of membership benefits
- Receive a free subscription to Prosthetics and Orthotics International (POI), one of the leading international scientific publications in the field of prosthetics and orthotics;
- Benefit from reduced registration fees at ISPO events: ISPO World Congress, national congresses, workshops, seminars and other professional activities;
- Receive ISPO’s bi-monthly newsletter, the eUpdate;
- Access to the exclusive ISPO members-only portal through the ISPO website:
- Online access to POI and eUpdate archives
- View recordings of sessions at ISPO events
- Connect with your peers through the member directory and build your network
- Download ISPO promotion and advocacy materials
- Print your personal membership card
- Become eligible to serve on ISPO Committees and Working Groups
- Receive any other benefits that your ISPO Member Society provides to its members (if applicable).
And in 2019, ISPO members will enjoy priority access to the recordings of the Global Educators Meeting 2018 and APOSM 2018.
2019: a year to remember
2019 will be a very special year for ISPO. With the 17th ISPO World Congress, held on 5-8 October 2019 in Kobe, Japan, ISPO will kick off the celebrations of its 50th anniversary!
The event will bring together professionals involved in P&O rehabilitation across the world and create a unique opportunity for continued development through discussion and exchange between teachers, clinicians, researchers, technicians, manufactures, doctors, therapists and health-care decision makers. As an ISPO member, you will benefit from reduced registration fees!
Marking the first of a number of 50th anniversary festivities throughout the biennium 2019-2021 to honor and celebrate ISPO’s impressive work and impact over half a century, the 2019 World Congress is definitely an event not to be missed!
Renew your membership or become a new member
Renew your ISPO membership through your member profile or, if applicable, through your Member Society or become a new member now to make sure that you will benefit from these opportunities!