ISPO Membership is open to all individuals, associations, organisations, and institutions with an interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects who support the Mission and Goals of ISPO.
Please read the information below to select the membership type that corresponds to your profile before applying for ISPO membership. For information on membership fees click here.
- Full Member: Person with interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects who support the mission and goals of ISPO.
- Student Member: Full-time students, residents, interns or trainees in the pertinent disciplines.
- User Member: Users of prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices.
- Institutional Partner: Colleges, Universities, research centers, clinics, associations and other appropriate not-for-profit bodies.
- Corporate Partner: Business entities and for-profit bodies active in manufacturing or service provision in the field of prosthetics and orthotics rehabilitation.
In addition, ISPO may grant the following special memberships:
- Fellow Member: Designation of the individual member or non-member who has contributed to a high degree to the mission and goals of ISPO by personal achievement, integrity, reputation and activities on behalf of the Society.
Click here to learn about the criteria, nomination procedure and nomination form.
- Emeritus Member or Emeritus Fellow: Those members or fellows of 25 or more years in good standing, who are 65 years or above and have retired from active practice and who have applied for such status.
Click here to learn about the nomination procedure and nomination form.