ISPO Membership is open to all individuals, associations, organisations, and institutions with an interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects who support the Mission and Goals of ISPO.
Please read the information below to select the membership type that corresponds to your profile before applying for ISPO membership.
- Full Member: Person with interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects who support the mission and goals of ISPO.
- Student Member: Full-time students, residents, interns or trainees in the pertinent disciplines.
- User Member: Users of prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices.
- Institutional Partner: Colleges, Universities, research centers, clinics, associations and other appropriate not-for-profit bodies.
- Corporate Partner: Business entities and for-profit bodies active in manufacturing or service provision in the field of prosthetics and orthotics rehabilitation.