ISPO Czech Republic was established by a group of Czech ISPO members who have a professional interest in the clinical, educational and research aspects of prosthetics, orthotics and rehabilitation medicine.
The aim and objectives of the ISPO Czech Republic are as following:
- Exchange of information through the following means:
- Organisation of the ISPO Czech Republic conference.
- Publication of the ISPO Czech Republic journal.
- Publication of books and brochures.
- Organisation of seminars and courses.
- Support for research, development and evaluation activities in the field of prosthetics and orthotics.
- Support for education and training activities in accorance with the ISPO Guidelines.
- Development of adequate national standards in order to facilitate a high-level of uniform practice.
- Contribute and shape the future in this area of activity both nationally and internationally.