Show your support
ISPO aims to empower people with impaired mobility around the globe. Your donation will help ISPO on its mission to improve the quality of life for persons who may benefit from prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive technology.
You can choose to support a particular project, or to make a general donation to the Society’s global development fund.
Statistics on donations will be released on a regular basis, and ISPO Contributors (donations above EUR 100) will be publicly acknowledged in ISPO media channels (unless they prefer not to).
ISPO Short Courses:
Support Training & Skill Development in Lower-Middle Income Countries
Enhance P&O training and continuous development in lower-middle income countries. ISPO Short Courses bring world-renowned faculty members to lower-middle income countries to teach on key subjects and provide practical training in a hands-on workshop.
[LEARN MORE ABOUT ISPO SHORT COURSES]
- Enable a practitioner from a lower-middle income country to participate in a Short Course
- Support the travel of an international faculty member to the Short Course hosting country
Enable Practitioners in Lower-Middle Income Countries to join
Support the development of P&O in lower-middle income countries. Enable a professional to join our worldwide network and enjoy access to the highest level of expertise and latest developments in the field.
[LEARN MORE ABOUT ISPO MEMBERSHIP]
- Pay the ISPO membership for a practitioner from a lower-middle income country for one year
- Support ISPO Member Societies projects in lower-middle income countries
Enable Practitioners from Lower-Middle Income Countries to attend ISPO Meetings
Assist practitioners from lower-middle income countries to attend ISPO’s meetings to learn, contribute and network.
[LEARN MORE ABOUT ISPO MEETINGS]
- Support a practitioner to attend the ISPO World Congress 2019
- Support a practitioner to attend Regional meetings around the world (APOSM, AOPA etc..)
Support the global P&O Community:
Help ISPO in its promotion of a multi-disciplinary, patient-centric approach to care and a dedication to excellence. Enable the global exchange of knowledge in prosthetics and orthotics. Donate to our global development fund.
[LEARN MORE ABOUT ISPO]