Fellowship of the International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics is a special designation of individual ISPO members that have contributed to a high degree to the Mission and Goals of ISPO by personal achievement, integrity, reputation, and activities on behalf of the Society. In exceptional cases it is possible to nominate non-ISPO members for Fellowship.
Criteria for Fellowship of ISPO
- Nominees have contributed significantly to the activities of ISPO, or to the enhancement of P&O services in general, including advancements in education, training or research.
- Nominees have been a member of ISPO for at least 10 years. In exceptional cases it is possible to nominate non-ISPO members for Fellowship.
- Nomination as a Fellow is performed by the individual’s Member Society, according to the Member Society’s policies and protocol, or by any group of five persons on the International Committee.
- Nominators are requested to complete the Fellowship Nomination Form here below, including an uploaded CV of the suggested candidate.
- Approval of Fellowship Status of a Member will be provided by the ISPO Executive Board.