The research mentorship programme IPOS (Improving Prosthetic and O
ciences) aims to support (new) researchers in enhancing their knowledge of basic procedures and requirements for publication in conference proceedings or research/clinical journals related to prosthetics and orthotics.
In the short term, IPOS aims to improve the scientific contributions at the ISPO World Congress with a view to - in the longer term - contributing to raising the level of scientific practices related to P&O services in general.
If you are interested in benefiting from or participating in the IPOS Programme, please consult the following documents:
The IPOS programme relies on a mentorship agreement whereby an experienced and trusted adviser (the Research Mentor) will coach a Research Mentee from research manuscript preparation to submission. Research Mentors can also advise Research Mentees on how to reply the journal editors about the comments given by the manuscript reviewers.
IPOS Mentor List
- Man Sang Wong, Hong Kong (Chair)
- Saeed Zahedi, UK (Member)
- Helena Burger, Slovenia (Member)
- Arezoo Eshraghi, Canada (Member)
- Desmond Deirdre, Ireland (Member)
- Nerrolyn Ramstrand, Sweden (Member)
- Dick Plettenburg, Netherlands (Member)
- Tzaki Siev-Ner, Israel (Member)
- Matthew Major, USA (Member)
- Jeanne Kagwiza, Rwanda (Member)