Before submitting your photo, please make sure to read the Eligibility Criteria and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible, your picture needs to comply with the following requirements:
- The photo should represent the theme ‘Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality’.
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible: .jpeg or .jpg
- Upload images with the original pixel size (unless cropped). Do not scale and do not change the resolution. The photo must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if horizontal) / tall (if vertical) and no larger than 20 MB.
- Photographs should have been taken in the last three years.
- You may submit color or black and white photos.
- The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.