The mission of the ISPO Publications Committee is to oversee and evaluate all publications efforts of the ISPO from a business, organizational and financial point of view; represent the interests of the Society towards partners and vendors in ISPO publications efforts and assist the Society and the respective editors and editorial teams in their overall support of ISPO’s mission.
Members 2017- 2019
- Karen Andrews, United States (Chair)
- Tim Bach, Australia (Editor of POI)
- Vibhor Agrawal, India (Member/Assoc. Editor)
- Jean-Pierre Lissac, France (Member)
- Tjerk De Ruiter, Netherlands (Member)
- Reynaldo Rey Matias, Philippines (Member)
- Jovie McMillan, UK (Publisher contact)
- Neil Chesher, UK (Publisher contact)
Learn more about the role and responsibilities of the Publications Committee.