Composition & Appointment
The ISPO Scientific Committee shall comprise at least five (5) members, one of whom must be a current Executive Board member. Further members may be co-opted from the membership at large and approved by the Executive Board, to carry out specific tasks. The Chair shall be appointed by the Executive Board from among the active members of the Society in good standing. All Committee members should be members in good standing of the Society and should reflect the diverse origins, professional interests, backgrounds and geographic representation of the membership of ISPO. Preference should be given to individuals actively engaged with ISPO member societies and with strong scientific backgrounds and interest.
Members 2017 - 2019
- Man-Sang Wong (Chair)
- Magnus Lilja, Sweden (Member)
- Saeed Zahedi, UK (Member)
- Dick Plettenburg, Netherlands (Member)
- Helena Burger, Slovenia (Member)
- Deirdre Desmond, Ireland (Member)
- Arezoo Eshraghi, Canada (Member)
- Nerrolyn Ramstrand, Sweden (Member)
Learn more about the role and responsibilities of the Scientific Committee.