ISPO Ukraine was created in September 2015 to tackle the urgent need to improve the P&O knowledge base. Currently, the P&O sector is being driven by skilled individuals with no or limited specialised educational background. ISPO, as the apex organisation in the P&O field has the experience and power to help Ukraine improve the life of its differently abled people.
ISPO Ukraine plans to:
- Work with the Ukraine Educational Institutes to establish dedicated regular CPO courses.
- Organise seminars, workshops with ISPO in Ukraine.
- Act as a conduit between the P&O sector and the govt.
- Help the govt. in making better laws for the differently abled people.
- Create awareness in the civil society towards disability and rehabilitation and enhance the society’s role in it.
- Act as a platform and the voice of the differently abled people.