Tutorials on Access and Usage of the new ISPO Member Portal
ISPO has recently launched its new online portal for members, offering a series of expanded functionalities. All existing ISPO members and contacts have received an email with detailed instructions.
Please see a quick overview below:
Please see the tutorials below:
- Tutorial - Getting started: logging in
- Tutorial - Update and complete your profile
- Tutorial - Access your membership benefits
If you encounter any difficulties logging in, please contact ISPO.
The new ISPO member portal offers the following benefits:
- Easily maintain your profile, and get active: post on your wall, share pictures or create a blog;
- Grow your professional network: connect with your peers and communicate with them through the internal messaging system;
- Access your member benefits:
- POI online: read the latest edition of the journal, and access the archive to view all editions until the very first of 1977.
- eUpdates: read the latest edition of the bimonthly e-newsletter, and access the archive to view past editions.
- eLearning: watch the recordings from sessions at previous ISPO events.
- Advocacy: advocate for ISPO and the approved access to assistive technology. Engage on social media and download the advocacy campaign material.
- ISPO promotional materials: download ISPO and World Congress materials for promotion at your events.
- Membership card: print your personal ISPO membership card.
- Get involved in ISPO Committees: participate and contribute to one of ISPO's Committees or Working Groups, submit your interest.
- Pay/renew your membership online (note that this is only applicable to certain members, as it depends on your Member Society’s set-up).
- And many more features - we encourage you to explore!